Join Our Team
Are you interested in being part of a dynamic technology company working for the love of animals? We’re looking for disrupters, forward thinkers, and committed doers that want to join a team of the same, and make a difference in animal health, and pet parent lives.
Veterinary Consultant – Small Animal (Dogs, Cats and Exotics)
We are seeking US-licensed veterinarians who have experience working in a small animal practice that MUST include dogs, cats and exotics, to join our team. This part-time role requires sound knowledge and judgment regarding veterinary clinical care, exemplary communication skills, and the ability to connect with people in a virtual environment.
We use voice platforms, phone, and online live chat to engage with and respond to clients’ questions regarding their animal’s health and well-being. We focus on preventative care, health, and wellness; interactions with clients are educational and service-oriented. We honor the VCPR in all instances and make many referrals to veterinary practices. Veterinarians work independently from home. Our service consistently receives 5-star ratings from clients!
What makes us different? Our veterinarians are not only highly skilled doctors, but equally important, they are compassionate, personable, and understand how to build rapport with clients. In addition, we embrace the advances in technology that give clients immediate answers to pet health questions at their time of need.
If you think you would be a good fit for this part-time, contract position, please review the requirements below. If you meet all the requirements, please complete all fields of the Application Form, and upload a resume where indicated. Please include a brief personal introduction that highlights your skills, the species that you treat in clinical practice, and your availability on a consistent, weekly basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please be sure you meet ALL the requirements below prior to applying for this position:
- U.S.-licensed veterinarian with a license in good standing
- Physically located in the U.S.
- Must be actively practicing
- Clinical experience in a small animal practice, treating dogs, cats, and other exotics
- Confidence in giving advice and guidance about dogs, cats, and other exotics
- Own a Google Home or Amazon Alexa-enabled smart home device (examples include Google Home, Google Home Mini, Amazon Echo, Amazon Echo Dot, Amazon Echo Show)
- Own a dependable laptop/desktop computer and have high-speed internet
- Own a smart phone
- Have a designated home office that is quiet and free from distractions
- Possess the ability to manage and measure work while prioritizing in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to accurately transcribe interactions with pet owners
- Must be able to communicate clearly, efficiently and effectively – both in writing and on the phone